ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!
Welcome to the new Home of Show Jumping in South Africa
SAEF SPORTSPERSONS AND HORSE REGISTRATIONS 2014 - Sign-in using your existing username & password
Please be advised that the SAEF Online Registration system is ready for use by all members.
Herewith link to start the process : http://database.saef.org.za
IMPORTANT INFO: If you are already registered on the SASJ Website, use your usual username and password, and click ’Sign in’, not ‘Register’. You are then directed to your profile page. Then click on ‘Renew Membership Year Ending 2014” at the top of the page, and follow your nose from there!
PLEASE ensure you use one of the following updated browsers Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 10, that way the process runs smoothly as there have been errors when old browsers are used.
It is with great pleasure that the national Selectors of SASJ announce the WEG Short List Athletes.
- Neriska Prinsloo
- Oliver Lazarus
- Cara Frew
- Jade Hooke
Note: Although Cara Frew was not originally on the Long List, she has been placed on the Short List due to her results in the second round of the Team competition at the WEG 2010 Lexington (USA)
2014 Gauteng Young Rider Team Selection Criteria
Call for Transformation & Development Riders (EDS)
Download - Transformation & Development Registration Form
Please note that this scheme is reviewed each year. If you are interested in becoming a TD rider, please complete the form attached and e-mail to email@example.com
Transformation & Development Plan - General
- The plan will run annually 01 January 2014 - December 2014.
- The plan will be reviewed annually.
- There will be no cost for T&D horses and riders to register with the SAEF.
- There will be no cost for T&D horses and riders to register with SASJ.
- The EDS Levy received from entries, will be used for Training Days at Shows, Clinics with SJ Coaches, Seminars etc for TD Riders
Criteria for acceptance onto the TD Plan
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have a gross monthly income of R6 000 or less
- Must have a dedicated horse to ride - must jump the same horse at shows
- Cannot be sponsored, and may not ride the TD horse at shows with a sponsor’s saddlecloth
- Must have a mentor
- Must complete the TD Registration Form and be accepted by SASJ
- Age Limit - under 50 years old
- Subject to Annual Evaluation
- IRC (International Riders Club) will pay 50% of 1.30 entries and above for one horse per TD Rider. SASJ will pay 50% out of the EDS Levy.
- Show Entries 1.20 and below - Show Holding Bodies may, at their discretion, waive entry fees, and in turn, SASJ will waive Levies (but only for TD riders registered on a national list with SASJ.). SASJ is not able to pay entry fees.
Recreational Members and Horses.
These are registered online at no cost to compete in Sanctioned Recreational (Training) Shows. These SASJ Sanctioned Recreational shows schedules can be downloaded from the SASJ website. If it is not on our website it is NOT a Sanctioned event!
Upcoming Show Jumping Competitions - Enter Online